Friday, May 27, 2011

Photo Friday

This past weekend we met our new nephew, Sunny. He was such a sweetheart!

Photo Credit: Neil Khettry

Photo Credit: Neil Khettry
He had a FULL head of dark, soft hair


 And here's a shot of Sunny making a very similar face to his favorite toy (Sophie the Giraffe) from his favorite Aunt and Uncle.


Shortly after returning from Pennsylvania, my sinus infection set in. I spent most of this week curled up on the couch, but had to go into the city for a work meeting on Wednesday. Even though I was feeling pretty awful, I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of the District:




So other than laying on the couch and forcing myself to go to a meeting downtown this week, my only other accomplishment was sewing a purse. My sister gave me a pattern and fabric for Christmas, and I FINALLY finished it this week. I'm hoping to give you more details about the project next week, but here's sneak peek of how it turned out.


And while I've been sitting here in misery, Rooney has been entertaining me with his usual antics. We've had a fun week of playing fetch and taking late afternoon naps!







This weekend we're headed back up to Hershey, PA for Jesse's company gathering. We're also spending the night in York with a few friends. 
I'm hoping that I'll be well enough to enjoy all the festivities of the holiday weekend, and I hope that all of you get to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! It's a great way to interact with all of you (and to confirm that I have readers). I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!