Friday, April 22, 2011

Photo Friday

It's official, I have Spring fever! Most of the things I captured this week were nature related. Whenever I get outside I try to snap a few pictures of the everything blooming around me. And since I've actually kept up with running jogging, I've been outside quite a bit.




Other than enjoying the blooms, I've been counting down the days until lent is over. I gave up Starbucks for lent, which isn't sooo bad because I didn't drink it everyday, but walking past it 5 days a week is pretty tempting when you know you can't have it.



Speaking of work, I spotted this food truck outside today. We tend to see a decent amount of food trucks in Crystal City, but this is the first time I've seen the Big Cheese. 
If it becomes a regular, I might just have to give it a try.


On top of loving the weather and flowers, I've been loving my aviators too. I bought them the last time I was visiting my family and I've been loving them ever since!


And of course, here's the Roon-dog. He picked up this nickname as a kitten because he tends to act more like a dog than a cat. He begs for food, greets us at the door, and even plays fetch!


This is how he looks at me when he's begging ... how do you say no to that face?!

We don't have any real plans for this weekend, so I'm hoping to get started on my buffet, hit up a thrift store or two, and start packing up our Winter clothes to make room for my new Spring finds. 

Here's hoping it's as productive as I'm planning for it to be! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! It's a great way to interact with all of you (and to confirm that I have readers). I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!