Friday, April 8, 2011

Photo Friday

This week was a busy one for me! And rather than pouring on forever about my not so exciting work and only kind of exciting play, allow me to show you my week in photos. It might actually seem slightly interesting this way ... might ...


Landing in Orlando for FMI's Health & Wellness Conference



View from my room - that's a hot air balloon off in the distance





I fell in love with the furnishings at the hotel.
If I could've smuggled this massive piece of furniture out of the hotel, I definitely would've.





Cary and I enjoyed the sunset while waiting for our golf cart.





Back to reality





And of course, my little Mac-A-Rooney! :)




We arrived in Harrisburg earlier this evening, so hopefully I'll have a few pictures to share soon. I hope you have a good weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I made the blog! <3

    Orlando wouldn't have been the same without you there :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to leave me a comment! It's a great way to interact with all of you (and to confirm that I have readers). I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!