Monday, April 18, 2011

My Week in Photos

Ok, I'm a little late for Photo Friday, so how about Photo Monday? 

Hopefully I'll be back later tonight with a more elaborate post, but in the meantime, here are a few photo highlights from last week ...









The Hershey Kiss streetlights were too cute!




They filled our pool up this week. Only a few more weeks until it opens!




Slow cooker chicken soup. I'll be sharing that recipe with you soon. :)




More springtime love!









Alumni happy hour in DC!





Another yummy recipe - quesadilla casserole!



And how could I leave you without sharing a few pictures of Rooney?!







I hope you had a great weekend! Ours was busier than expected, with guests in town, but a lot of fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! It's a great way to interact with all of you (and to confirm that I have readers). I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!