Friday, March 18, 2011

Funday Friday: Rooney Style

It's Friday, I took the day off and I feel free! Jesse is still sleeping, so I've been downstairs doing laundry, browsing blogs and writing. It's nice to have that little bit of me time before starting my day. Now if I only I was a morning person ... I would love to have an extra hour or two everyday to cross a few things off my "this isn't that important, but I love doing it" list all before making breakfast! 

On that note, here are a few pictures I took of Rooney this week. He's such a quirky kitten and I love trying to catch some of those moments on camera. This week I caught him sleeping in the funniest positions! The lighting is pretty awful in the pictures, but I knew if I got up to turn the light on he would wake up. I played with Instagram to jazz them up a bit so I hope it helps.

Oh so tired!

Streeeetch!

Raise the roof!

Isn't he ridiculous?! I just love it! 

I'm getting ready to start the corned beef hash now, so I'll try to share some pictures before the weekend is over. We're going to be driving up to Philly this afternoon my SIL's baby shower, but I should have a little downtime after the party tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! It's a great way to interact with all of you (and to confirm that I have readers). I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!