Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Painting Preview

I was getting ready to post pictures of the dining room and kitchen, now that we painted (and by we, I mean Marc), but I realized that unless you've been over here since we moved in you have no idea what type of transformation our house has gone through since we bought it. So, in order not to sabotage future post ideas and to keep a small element of suspense until I can detail our kitchen renovations, here is a sneak preview of what Marc accomplished at the end of last week.

Before
(note the boring white walls and awesome container of fishies!)


After
(check out that smooth and creamy wall -- yum!)


And, while I'm giving sneak previews, guess what arrived today -- the lamps and pillow! Even though we are nowhere near being done with the living room, I'll give you a sneak peek of my new purchases. Marc should be coming over at the end of this week to paint the room, so I'm hoping to have everything done fairly soon.

New Lamps
Funny story about these, it turns out I forgot to look at the measurements online. Let's just say the taller one is shorter than I am. I think I have a solution, so stay tuned. However, if you have any grand ideas, let me know!


Pillow (in foxtail orange)


So far, I'm really happy with the way everything is turning out. I ordered the bamboo buckle pillows over the weekend, so hopefully they will get here before the 4th of July! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! It's a great way to interact with all of you (and to confirm that I have readers). I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!