Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sunroom Preview

We completed the next phase of "The Lentz Townhouse Revamp" yesterday. Marc came over to paint the sunroom and I can't wait to show you how it all turned out. I am planning to do a full room makeover the same way I did for the kitchen, but until I have time to put it all together, here's a little something to whet your appetite.

Before - boring white walls and emptiness .... womp womp


After - The soothing blueish-gray paint (Benjamin Moore, Wedgewood Gray) envelops the room, while the mineral green curtains (thank you Pottery Barn for the natural sounding color name) and bundle of white twigs bring the feeling of the outdoors in ... ta-da!


I hope I'm not giving too much away, but I will say this: I'm. In. Love. :)

1 comment:

I would love for you to leave me a comment! It's a great way to interact with all of you (and to confirm that I have readers). I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!