Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Haiku for you

Alright, I feel really guilty that I haven't been posting lately! I started out SO strong posting a few times a week, but this last month was rough, really rough. I wish I had a solid reason to justify my lack of writing, but I don't. So rather than trying to explain all my valid reasons lame excuses, I wrote the Haiku below. I promise I'll be back this weekend with a real post, but In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my haiku! :)

Why I haven't been blogging ....

Wasting time
Delaying my tasks
It's called ... procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to leave me a comment! It's a great way to interact with all of you (and to confirm that I have readers). I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!